Be empowered with confidence, education, and treatment options for you to master your physical and emotional well-being.
Avail yourself of many healing techniques, tailored to your specific situation, mind-frame, and health concerns.
Although I was trained in allopathic medicine and surgery, I employ complementary and alternative medicine when they are scientifically verified. These include cognitive therapy, physical therapy and exercise, yoga, nutrition therapy, bioidentical hormones, and herbal supplements.
Elements of my holistic approach to wellness include:
- Promoting Healthy Living and Body Harmony through diet, exercise, and herbal supplements if indicated
- Contraception — All options including in-office tubal ligation, intrauterine devices, birth control pills, contraceptive ring and others
- Management of hormonal problems such as premenstrual syndrome, peri-menopause, adolescent mood swings, menopause
- Diagnosis and treatment of insomnia, anxiety, depression, and other conditions that affect quality of life
- Early diagnosis and treatment of precancerous changes of the vulva, vagina, cervix, uterus, ovaries, and breast
- Office based diagnosis and treatment of precancerous and cancerous changes of the cervix
- Pelvic ultrasound for diagnosis of abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain, and first trimester pregnancy
- Breast exam and biopsy of suspicious masses
- Minimally invasive surgery for abnormal bleeding, precancerous changes of the cervix, and tubal ligation
- Vaccination against Human Papilloma Virus (causes cervical cancer) and other diseases
Get early diagnosis and treatment of precancerous conditions and other diseases. Well woman screening, including annual physical exams, pap smears, pelvic ultrasound, and mammography, detects many of these cancers in early stages.
Read About It On My Blog